Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge - Sketch Challenge

The current challenge on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog is a sketch.
For my card I have used an SC Digi image called (Ugly) Christmas Sweater which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Eyes - B21/B66
Lips - R20/R21
Clothing - R37/R39/E40/E41/E42/E43/E44/G94/G99
The papers are all Teresa Collins Santa's List and have been layered with some Craftwork Cards shimmer cardstock. I have embellished with a bit of Washi Tape, a few stars from the same Teresa Collins range, a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and the stamp that comes with the digi...plus I added a little of some really old Heidi Swapp bling I still had.

Be sure to check out the challenge and join in by using the sketch and an SC image.

1 comment:

SoniaW said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!! I have this image and will be using this card for inspiration over the weekend for sure!!!