Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge - Distress

The current challenge over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog is "Distress"...we want to see you project with some kind of distressing.

For my card I have used one of the new Christmas images called The King which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Feet - E000/E00/E11/R20
Manger - E57/E59/Y28/B000/B00
The papers are all Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co layered with Bazzill cardstock. I have simply added some seam binding, a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment and a MAMBI bling "Joy". To make the card sparkle a little more I added some AC glitter glue to the star and used a Sakura clear glitter gel pen to the straw.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's distressing projects...

No comments: