Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Some Odd Girl - Odd Idol Round Three Card...

So I never made it past Round Three, there were just too many other amazing and talented ladies...so here is the card I made for Round Three. We had to colour an image in colours you wouldn't expect to see....
So I chose to colour Cowboy Mae in lime and pink...

She has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/E27
Clothing - YG00/YG01/YG03/R81/R83/R85/C2

The papers are all DCWV Limeade Stack layered with some random pink cardstock. I have added a doily, a couple of Craftwork Cards sentiments, some stud bling, a tab, some washi tape, ribbon and a banner. The stamped sentiment is by Inkadinkado, you can find a selection of them HERE.

One of my good friends Damaris is still in with a shot....I so hope she wins as she is awesomely talented.        GOOD LUCK DAMARIS!

No comments: