Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Home Decor...

So here is the little wooden tray I was talking about on Friday. I believe it came with little wooden Xmas embellishments in it from QVC about 5-6 years ago...as I said the embellishments have been given away long ago, but I kept the little tray...

I have added Papermania print papers to each of the rectangles and then added pics, stickers, diecuts etc to the inside of each rectangle. I added some bunting made with twine and washi tape and also some "potty people" style ribbon that I got in Hobbycraft.
I love this little tray and it sits in my recently semi tidied craft room...in a little corner that has a few of my cards/projects displayed...

1 comment:

Anniebee said...

This is really cute, Caz! I love all the black and white backgrounds with just the touches of color here and there. Sometimes it takes a while but if often pays off to save things. This time, it certainly did! :)

Hugs,
Anniebee