Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Some Odd Girl - Odd Idol

So here is the first card I made for the Some Odd Girl - Odd Idol contest. I decided to make a larger A5 card and not my usual square card.

The main image is called Forest Friend Fairy an I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - YG00/YG01/YG03/YG05
Bird - B000/B00/B01/B02
The papers are all October Afternoon Woodland Park and I added a piece of cream Bazzill cardstock, a chipboard sentiment from the same OA range and also a Craftwork Cards sentiment tag attached with twine.

I am pleased to say I am through to Round Three and voting for that starts in a day or so....I will add a link, but voting is BLIND so you will not know which one is mine...unless you think you can recognise my style!

No comments: