Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Saturated Canary - Emerald!

A little late showing this card....a new challenge started on Thursday last week over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog....the theme being Emerald!

For my card I have used a SC digi image called Pint Sized Love which I coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Eyes - G5/G7
Clothing - C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/C9/G5/G7/R37
The papers are all American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchpad 6x6 paper pad which I have layered with some black and green Bazzill cardstock. I have also added a doily, some gorgeous emerald green seam binding, a couple of heart pins, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and an embroidered butterfly.

Be sure to check out the challenge...you still have over a week to enter...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, she's cute and I love the greens! Hugs Frea

The-Butterfly said...

Gorgeous colour! Love the image too