Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's Gorjuss O'Clock!


I know I disappeared again without showing you some of the cards I made while I was missing last time...in my defence I had two migraines in the past week...

So here is another of the Gorjuss Girl cards I made, this one using a kling mounted Gorjuss Girls (she is called The White Rabbit) which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. The papers are all Teresa Collins Now & Then layered with some black Bazzill Cardstock. I added a little Bakers Twine a clock face charm and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

It's been a while since I coloured one of these girls, but I think I will have to pull another out and get colouring....they are so nice to colour...and people seem to love to receive cards with them on....I know I do!

Will come back very soon with another creation to show you...maybe even a Smash* Book page.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hope you are feeling better now hun. well worth the wait for this beauty - I've just 'rediscovered' the joy of colouring Gorjuss girls too! Jo x

Naugie said...

This is simply gorgeous! I love everything about it!