Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cheeky Geeky Corner Bookmark!

I have a few birthdays coming up for Georgia's school friends and like to keep a stock of cute corner bookmarks to add to their birthday cards...so here is the latest.

I have used a cute stamp from The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Geeky. She is stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock using Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black, and coloured with Copics.

I have used up scraps to make the bookmark the biggest piece you need is the cardstock measuring 4x4 inches. They are a great way to use up scraps and the kids love them...I have lost count of the number I have made and then given to my daughters friends for their birthdays. This time I have used scaps of red cardstock and scraps of My Minds Eye Lost & Found 3 - Ruby. Embellished with some seam binding, a sticker and a sentiment made with a Dymo style machine.

If you want instructions leave a comment with your email address and I will send you them.

2 comments:

Clairebears said...

Please could I ask for instructions as I think its gorgeous and such a brilliant idea for a little pressie for my daughters friends too.
its clairebears@rocketmail.com
I love your blog is just so inspiring.
Love Claire xxx

Unknown said...

I think this is a great little add on giftie. Would love to have some on hand too. My email is debbie@wacdancewear.ca
Thank you for your inspiration!