Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - Planes, Trains & Automobiles!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Planes, Trains & Automobiles. For my card I have used all elements from the PaperMania Portobello Road collection.

Did I tell you this is one of the favourite paper collections....I love all the Cool Britannia stuff around at the moment for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and of course the London 2012 Olympics.

This week I have had little time to craft as on Friday I was a Towcester Racecourse, Saturday I was down in London visiting the family and Sunday I took Georgia to Towcester Swimming Pool for the Flume & Wave session....which she loved.

This weekend is equally as busy as I have a family wedding on Satuday and on Sunday I am back down in London visiting the family and collecting my niece Hannah who is coming to stay for the school holidays. Hopefully as both girls like to craft...I should get a chance to play next week....Georgia wants to Smash* in her new Red Smash* Book.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

This card is so cool. I love the car and the layout is fabulous. Beautiful paper too.

Berry said...

This is so fab Caz I just love those portobello rd papers they are my faves right now! Hugs Rebekah xx