Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Thinking of You!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog. Our new challenge theme is "Thinking of You!", and for my card I have used the new image called Blanche. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18
Eyes - B21/B66/W1/W2
Lips - R37/R39
Clothing - W5/W7/W9/E30/E31
The papers are all Prima Marketing Almanac which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have added very few embellishments just a zipper rose from Creative Expressions, some lace and ribbon. The sentiment is done using a Dymo type machine and I added a tag cut from the papers...finished off with a couple of butterflies cut from the paper and some pearl bling.

Be sure to check out the challenge....there is an extra prize this week...
 

4 comments:

Berry said...

Fab work Caz she is stunning hugs rebekah xx

Lena said...

Wow, this is such a cute card. Love it.
lena

Stacey said...

Fantastic Caz, love the zipper rose ~x~

Loopylou. said...

morning caz!
oh hun blanche looks fabulous darling!!!! :)
huge hugs Lou xxx