Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Die-ing for a Challenge - A New Monthly Challenge Blog...

If you didn't know there is a new challenge blog on the block....Dies to Die For have started a new Monthly Challenge called Die-ing for a Challenge. We want you to make a card following our theme, which must also include the use of Dies or Die-Cuts....

So this month is the first challenge and the theme is "Anything Goes"....and here is my card.
For my card I have used a Christy Croll image designed for Stamping Bella called King of the Wild Things which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47
Costume - YG01/YG03/YG05/R37/R29/W0/W2
The papers are all Bo Bunny It's my Party and they have been layered with some Bazzill Cardstock. I have used plenty of different dies and die-cuts on this one including CC Designs Squiggles & Balloons, Nestabilities Circle, Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment. I have also used a Martha Stewart Zig Zag border punch, and added some Bakers Twine and some metal bling. The arrow sentiment is by Stampin' Up.

Come on over and check out the challenge HERE. There is a £25 voucher for one lucky winner.....

2 comments:

Berry said...

Great work Caz so bright and cheery love it! Hugs rebekah xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Caz just called over from DTDF to say I love your card its so colourful and cheery. I love the cute image. Have a good weekend xx Mau