Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some Odd Girl - Valentine's Digi Release - Day Three!

Today is the turn of Cupid Mae, she is definately a beauty, sent to spread love...

For my card I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13/R27/R39/Y28
The papers are all My Minds Eye Love Me and I have layered them with some brown and red shimmer cardstock. I have used a Cheery Lynn Heart to Heart Lace Doily Die and embellished with some heart pins, a Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card, an SU punch to create the little hearts some ribbon that was part of an Xmas gift wrap set from M&S.

Be sure to check out the SOG blog to see all the amazing cards by the rest of the DT....they are sensational, and come back tomorrow to see Heartsy Mae.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Another awesome card..love the heart doily! Great job!