Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some Odd Girl - 2nd Birthday!

Welcome to another fun post for this week with Some Odd Girl!  We had an amazing blog hop on Monday and Tuesday, and yesterday we found out the hop winner, and Kristy released some brand new clear stamps into the store, which were very Hush Hush!

Today to celebrate the 2nd birthday, the DT are showing you cards made with the brand new release!  Once again, these are clear stamps, not digi images.

Here we go:

First Up is Baker Mae
I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Hair - E50/E53/E55
Clothing - W0/W2/R81/R83
Cupcake - E47/E42/E43/E44/BG10/BG11

The papers are all Lily Bee Designs Head Over Heels and I have layered them with some black shimmer cardstock. I have added a sentiment by Inkadinkado, and also one that comes in the Baker Mae set and punched around it with a tag punch. I have also used some Bakers Twine, pearl bling a Jenni Bowlin Journal Card.

Next Up is Cupcake Mae
I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Hair - R81/R83/R37/R39
Clothing - E40/E41/E42/E44
Candle - Y32/E40
The papers are all My Minds Eye Lost & Found 2 Blush which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. The sentiment is by Lizzie Anne Designs Simply Single called Birthday Saying. I have embellished with some Bazzill Tulle, heart pins, pearl bling and cherry blossoms.

Last Up is Birthday Mae
I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Hair - R37/R39
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13/R24/Y32

The papers are all Crate Paper Portrait and I have layered them with some black shimmer cardstock. I have embellished with a sentiment from set, a Jenni Bowlin Journal Card, some ribbon, a couple of heart pins, American Crafts Glitter Thickers and Making Memories tiny alphas.

So how cute are they? and what a surprise...more new stamps this month....January has definately a SOG fest!

No comments: