Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Easel Card!

Gosh I am so late posting this card up....Have had a lot of family stuff going on, so my blog has felt somewhat neglected....
Here is the card I made for our challenge over on the Some Odd Girl Blog....our challenge is Easel Cards. I decided in my usual fashion to turn mine into an Easel Card Calendar. I used Roller Mae which I have coloured with Copics. The papers are all My Minds Eye Kraft Funday - Happy Days, which I layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some Doodlebug stitched ribbon in swimming pool, a couple of red heart pins a button with string tied through it and a couple of Create with TLC sentiments and a DoCrafts Calendar.

Be sure to go and check out the challenge HERE...you still have over a week to enter...

4 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is brilliant caz and I love that zig zaggy border, fabulous x

Roma said...

Wow ! gorgeous easel calendar card x

Dotty Jo said...

I love it! Jo x

Annette Allen said...

This is so so amazing...I just seen it on Some Odd Girl blog and think it is awesome...Very creative and super cute..