Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge - One for the Boys!

So here is the card I made for the last challenge over on Saturated Canary....One for the Boys.

The image is called Baby Jake, a Ragamuffin which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23
Hair - E18/E19
Clothing - B21/B23/Y21
The papers are all 7 Gypsies Baby Oh Boy papers, I have kept this one pretty simple and just added some white AC satin ribbon and the sentiment is created with a stamp from The Greetings Farm Build-a-Onsie Boy clear stamp set and the die is from the Die-namics notched tag die and stamp set.

I adore Krista's cute digi's....and own all the Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy stamps....so you can image the honour when Krista asked me to join her DT....Over the Moon!

Anyway I will be back later with this week with more to show you...

2 comments:

MagsB said...

Congratulations! What wonderful images Krista creates - this little boy is so cute! I love your card, the colours are lovely and the ribbon is just right!

love Mags B x

Rom-a said...

Ale fajne, świetne kolory mają, bardzo wiosenne tchnienie :)