Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Papertake Weekly - First Christmas!

Here is a card I made for this week challenge over on Papertake Weekly....First Christmas.For my card I have used a Saturated Canary image called Spritz, a Baby Christmas Elf which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23
Clothing - R37/R39/E40/E41/E42
Candy Cane - R37/R39
I  have also added Stickles in Platinum to the bell on the hat, and Stickles in Diamond to the wings (I used a paint brush to add just a little to the wings) and Glossy Accents to the eyes.
The papers are all by Magnolia and I have added a couple of heart pins, some ribbon that was salvaged from some packaging and Making Memories tiny alphas for the sentiment.

Be sure to check out the inspiration over on the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe...so sweet!! i love how you colored his belly!!

muah!

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely - what a great card! Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, love this little Christmas elf with his round belly!! Great card, hugs Frea

Jill said...

aww this is adorable Caz love the little elf so cute! thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Hanneke said...

What an adorable card! Love the image and sentiment. Hugs, Hanneke

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card! Thanks for playing along this week at PTW! xxx