Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

More Corner Bookmarks...

I am still busy making things to sell at the Christmas Fayre, I really need to get myself sorted and get this all finished off over the weekend...

So here are a couple more of the corner bookmarks I have made featuring more cute Saturated Canary Digi images.
This girl is called Windy Day and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23
Hair - R37/R39
Clothing & Kite - Y21/Y26/G12/W3/W5
The papers are all Lily Bee Designs "This & That" and the base of the card is made with Bazzill cardstock in both Kraft & Raven. I finished off with a little Bazzill Tulle and a couple of heart pins. The sentiment is by Tim Holtz called Odds & Ends.
So here is the next one...
She is called Crushing on the Quarterback and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23
Hair - E23/E25
Clothing - YR23/YR24/BG10/BG11/R24/R27/R29
The papers are all My Minds Eye "Away We Go" the base is Bazzill Kraft cardstock and I have added some AC satin ribbon and a couple of heart pins. Again the sentiment is a Tim Holtz Odds & Ends.

Guess what....I have a couple more to show you tomorrow....and a card!

1 comment: