Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Anything Goes!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Anything Goes....you can do whatever/make whatever you like using a Lili of the Valley stamp/diecut.

For my card I have used one of the Jenny the Bear stamps, this one is called  Gifts Galore which I have coloured with Copics using the following colour...
Bear - C0/C1/C2
Hat & Scarf - B000/B00/B01/B02
Gifts - B000/B00/B01/B02/Y21
Robin - R29/E25
The papers are some scraps of Dream Street Wonderland papers from 2008 that I had laying around. I have kept this one pretty simple by just using an EK Success border punch and the snowflakes that came out I have added to the card. I have embellished with some AC satin ribbon, a couple of Making Memories pins and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations...

No comments: