Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Green & Grey!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is a colour combo....Green & Grey. For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp called Pippi Longsocks which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/E27
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13/YG01/YG03/YG05/W0/W1/W2/W3/W5
Frog - YG25
The papers are all by K&Co Poppy Seed and I have layered with some Bazzill grey cardsock. I have added the following embellishments, Crafttime flowers, AC satin ribbon, heart pin, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and butterfly to which I have added some bling.

Be sure to check out the challenge...our sponsor this week is the lovely Helene from Alota rubber Stamps...


1 comment:

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! Love the colorcombo and the image. Hugs, Hanneke