Search This Blog

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Some Odd Girl Digi Release....all now available!

This week the Some Odd Girls were showcasing the new digi stamps being released....and now they are ALL available HERE.

For my card I have used Winter Mae which I coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Eyes - B21/B23
Clothing - R37/R39/W5/W7/W9
The papers are all by Magnolia and I have layered them with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock, and I have added some AC grosgrain ribbon and an old bauble sentiment by Craftwork Cards.
So sorry I have not shown you these before, but after a migraine at the beginning of the week, and a sickness virus after....last week was a nightmare...thankfully I am feeling better, and getting back into my craft room.

1 comment:

carol said...

fabulous card, love the colour, x carol