Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Warm & Cozy

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Warm & Cozy. For my card I have used one of the Xmas images called Igloo for Two which I have coloured with Copics using the following  colours...
W5/W7/W9/C0/C2/R83/BG53
The papers are all My Minds Eye Be Merry which I have layered with some random cardstock from my stash. I have added some organza ribbon, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and some trees cut from the papers. On the scene I have also added some Stickles and FlowerSoft.

Be sure to check out the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's creations.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is an adorable card! I love those penguins!

Hanneke said...

How cute!Love the penguin stamp, great job!