Search This Blog

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Time for Cake!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Time for Cake, we want to see cakes on your card/project.

For my card I have used a clear stamp by Some Odd Girl called Tiny Baker Tia which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23
Hair - E23/E24/E27
Clothing - E50/R81
Cupcake - E47/E49/R81/R37
The papers are all PaperMania The Little Cake Shoppe which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock, I have added some AC satin ribbons, a couple of heart pins, some pearl bling and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the challenge HERE.....check out Mindy's project...How real does that cake look! I am also entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge on Papertake Weekly.

3 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que "delícia" ficou este cartão!
Bonito!!

Abraços!!

Annette said...

Cute, love the red colours, and I agree, it is always time for cake.
Annette
xx
Papertake Challenge GDT

Andie's Space said...

Hi Caz!
YUM!! I love all the cakey bits on here. Those papers are fab. Your sweet lil' image is adorable & I love your colour scheme - delicious!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx