Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Long time no post....

So sorry for being such an awful blogger....no update for almost 2 weeks....I think that may well be a record for me. Life here is a little hectic as we have been frantically trying to finish off the kitchen. We are now fully tiled, and are just on the finishing touches to the painting. We will be finished by the end of the week....

So here are some cards I made for the new digi release over on All That Scraps...
Hope to be back blogging regularly in early September....when the kids are back in school. I hope you are all enjoying your Summer Holidays.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

As always gorgeous cards, the highlights for me are the real sheen on the devils black hair and the sitting of the angel on the.clouds. hi from Australia.

Joey said...

All gorgeous Caz, enjoy the rest of the hols. Joey x

Andrea said...

Lovely cards.
I bet you'll be so glad when your kitchen is completely finished.
Love, Andrea xx

Chris_P said...

All the cards are simply lovely! I just looove Eyeball Birgitta. Where can I get my hands on theese images?

Cath x said...

Beautiful and gorgeous colouring x

The Craft Bucket said...

Love them all, not blogging much myself during the hols, everything back to normal next week! Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Kamilicrafts said...

Gorgeous cards Caz x

Jude said...

Fabulous cards Caz.

Jx