Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Create & Craft for StampOsaurus...

You may remember last week I mentioned that I was busy making samples for the StampOsaurus show on Create & Craft...well the show was on last Sunday and now I can finally show you some of the samples I made. I actually made 10, but will just show you 5 of them today...don't want to bore you...LOL

The show was featuring the Ellie stamps so here are the first batch...

Ellie No.1 coloured with Copics and using Making Memories Pitter Patter Girl papers
 Ellie No.4 coloured with Copics and using Making Memories Pitter Patter Boy papers
Ellie No.1 coloured with Copics using My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup Girl papers
 Ellie No.2 coloured with Copics using Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking papers
 Ellie No.3 coloured with Copics using PaperMania Forever Friends Hugs & Cuddles papers
So all but the second card were seen on TV...not sure what happened to that one...especially as it was my favourite.

Be sure to come back on Friday to see the other five. Tomorrow I have a Lili of the Valley card, and a Some Odd Girl card to share with you...and of course my Cute Card Thursday card....wow busy day!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fabulous - just fabulous! I simply can't pick a favourite. I love them all. hugs jenny b x