Search This Blog

Friday, June 03, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Manly Cards!

This week over on the Some Odd Girl Blog we want you to flex your manly muscles, and show us a card for the man in your life. For my card I have used Suave Kody and I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - BG72/B93/B95/B95/R05
The papers are all Memory Box Valise and I have inked all their edges, added some Ikea string attached with staples a sentiment by Craftwork Cards and one by Create with TLC.

Be sure to check out the challenge....and the rest of the DT's amazing cards.

2 comments:

Robin McK said...

Hey Caz!
I love this! Cute star, and great sentiment!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Your cards are darling, Caz. I became a follower after I found your lovely cards on Create with TLC. Great job!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥