Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Kraft with Me!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your cards/projects that feature kraft cardstock somewhere.

For my project I have made a bookmark with the SchoolGirl image, the image has been printed onto kraft cardstock, and the base is also made from kraft, you can get your kraft cardstock HERE. I coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - BG10/BG11/R37/R39
Books - E50/BG13/E44/Y21
The papers are all Crate Paper School Spirit and I have embellished with some seam binding, a raffia flower and a Prima Centres Raja.
The "Story" ticket is a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket and the tassle I made myself from embroidery floss.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's awesome creations....HERE.

5 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

Love it Caz....specially those socks.....lol....seriously...the coloring is brilliant!

DonnaMundinger said...

Caz, you are the Queen, of Kraft! Your bookmark is simply AMAZING! Love, love, LOVE it! xxD

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Caz - I love this!!! Now, you used Copics - did it hurt them at all?? My Kraft paper was so rough I was too afraid - but your is beautiful - but was it too rough?? Gorgeous layout girl - you amaze me everyday with your gorgeous creations!!
Hugs,
<M

SuzieQ said...

Totally fell in love with your card on the site - great job!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Caz - just amazing. As always!!