Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Couples!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Couples. We want to see your cards that are either for a couple,  or feature a stamp with a couple (can be human or animal)...or just two images that you have stamped together like I did. We are sponsored this week by Denise of Whimsy Stamps...two adorable images....you can see them over on the blog.

For my card I have used Super Tobie from Some Odd Girl....and also Super Tobie turned into Super Mae....(off with his head...LOL). I have coloured them both with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - (Him) E51/E53 (Her) 100/C3
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/R37/R39/Y17/C9
I have used some gorgeous glittered cardstock that I got at The Range and the skyline is just an image I downloaded from the web and printed out.....they are going to fly across the city. I have just added some ribbon from my stash, a couple of heart pins and a Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment. The main sentiment is one from Create with TLC that I printed and cut out with my Nesabilities Label One.

Be sure to check out the challenge to be in with a chance of winning the fab prize from Whimsy Stamps.

5 comments:

Crafty Karen said...

fantastic card, i love the sentiment :-D xx

Andrea said...

I love your card - what a fab idea to swap heads!
Love, Andrea xx

Deb said...

what a fun card Caz, they are a cute couple!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Sarah Rice said...

oh em geee..... Super Mae?!! I love that! So creative. Your card is just darling

Linda said...

What a brilliant idea Caz putting a new head on the body. The card looks brilliant love Linda.