Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Kiss Me, You Fool!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is "Kiss Me, You Fool!" we want to see your cards/creations that feature a kiss in either the senitment or the image. 

For my card I used the Dr. Love Boto image which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Robot - W0/W1/W2/W3/R37/R39
The papers are all digi's, the black spotted and harlequin ones are by Echo Park "Be Mine" available HERE, the robot one is from A Cherry on Top "Robot Nation" available HERE, and the red ones are by Digi Junkie "Be Mine" available HERE. The "Kisses" sentiment is by Create with TLC available HERE, and the other sentiment is by rubber stamp by Inkadinkado called Little Hearts available HERE. The were created using a stamp called "Fresh Lips" available from Sir Stampalot HERE. I punched the little hearts from Dovecraft glitter cardstock using my SU heart punch.

Here is another picture showing the decorated inside...
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog....and also check out the Tiddly Inks store for more new digi images....

8 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Ok Caz as usual this is totally adorable - but how on earth did you find the PERFECT sentiment!!! Oh my gosh it's too cute and made me laugh! I love this card!
hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great sentiment!! Hugs, Frea

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is so cute and the sentiment is perfection! :) I love seeing your cards...I get all hearty-eyed....:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Caz, your mix of images, papers and sentiments is so surper FABULOUS! Thanks for the links, too. Gotta go look for some of that! I love it! xxD

Unknown said...

Caz, I love this card! The lips on the paper are just great!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Caz! The sentiment is made for the cute little box! So perfect.

Hugs,
Larissa

Lysa said...

Love this Caz! I haven't made an easel card in awhile... I might just *need* to now!

Loopylou. said...

oh i loe this card caz!! thank you for all the enabling links too... i a off to do some damage to my wages fund now!!!! lol!!!! hugs Lou xx