Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Shiny Happy Cards!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Shiny Happy Cards. We want to see your cards/creations that feature something shiny on your card...Glossy Accents, metal charm, metal flowers, mirror card....the shinier the better. We are also sponsored this week by Christy over at Tiddly Inks . Christy very kindly offered the DT an image of their choice....most of the lovely ladies were able to use them, so you will see 8 of the 11 DT cards feature a Tiddly Inks image this week....how cool is that!

For my card I have used one of the recently released images called Love at First Byte which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Robot - C0/C1/C2/C3/YG03/BG45
Laptop - BG45
Sofa - B93/B95/B97
The papers are all My Minds Eye Lil' Robots, which I have layered with silver mirror card. I have also used a Sizzix embossing folder on the silver mirror card, I love the robot feel it creates. I have kept embellishments to a minimum just adding some nail head bling, and the sentiment that comes with the image.

Be sure to pop on over and check out the DT's creations and to our lovely sponsor Christy at Tiddly Inks.

6 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Love the colors, Caz! :)

sugarplum said...

great card Caz Love the colours and the metallic bp
Fi

misteejay said...

That is such a fun card.

Toni :o)

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Caz!

Anonymous said...

lovely card caz
Hugs
Gracexx

Creative Treasures said...

Fab card Caz, great colouring, I love the sentiment.

Tracy
x