Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Another ODD creation!

Here is the final sample I made for my Saturday Challenge on Feb Digi Day at Some Odd Girl. This image is called Head in the Clouds Kaylee and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21
Hair - E47/E49/E44
Clothing - BG10/BG11/E70/E71/E44
The papers are a mix of SU Elegant Soiree (spotted) and Prima Marketing Angelique, and all are layered with Bazzill kraft cardstock. I created the cloud freehand after printing the sentiment with the PC, I finished off with an Eva Creative bling swirl and some pearl bling. I only added the swirl bling at the very last minute...and now I am glad I did...cause I love it.

1 comment:

kelly ledder said...

love the colouur scheme on this card x