Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another card from the Some Odd Girl February Digi Day!

So here is another card I made printing onto kraft cardstock for my Saturday Challenge on Feb Digi Day with Some Odd Girl. This image is called Yay Kaylee 2, and although she is not available instore, there in another version called Yay Kaylee which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - BG10/BG11Y17/B39/BG18
The papers are all from the new My Minds Eye "Hattie" collection available HERE from Dies to Die For (this collection is my favourite from the new releases...love it). I have also used plenty of kraft cardstock (I just love it) and added some AC satin ribbon, and a Whimsy Stamps digi by Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs.

3 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

Love those new MME papers Caz and you have coloured that little Odd Girl beautifully to coordinate!

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, how are you doing? Hope you are well! Love this card, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the DP and ticket sentiment! I've been searcheng everywhere for that Kraft paper, could you tell me where I can get it? Here in Holland I can't find it anywhere! HUgs, Frea

Robin McK said...

Hey Caz!
You did such a great job with your Kraft CS! The papers you used are beautiful too!