Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Things with Wings!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is "Things with Wings!" For my card I have used the new Birthday Fairy image which has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53
Clothing - BG10/BG11
Wings - W0/W1/W2
Bear - E30/E31/R20
Parcel - YG00/YG01/BG10/BG13
The papers are all K&Co Poppy Seed which I have inked the edges of with VersaMagic chalk ink and layered with Coredinations Black Magic cardstock which I sanded the edges of. I finished off by making flowers using the MFT Die-namics Rolled Rose (it is currently out of stock, but I believe it is on order and will be back very soon. I finished off with a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the DT's cards, and enter to be in with a chance of winning our fab prize.

No comments: