Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Out with the Old!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Out with the Old! We want everyone to use up some old papers/stash that they have had lurking around for a while.

For my card I have used one of the new Some Odd Girl images, this one is called Love Letter Kaylee and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - R37/R39/C0/C1/C3/C7/C9
The papers are all Little Yellow Bicycle released winter 2008. I have inked them all with black chalk ink. To embellish I have added some black pearl bling, hearts punch with an SU punch and a sentiment by Inkadinkado called Little Hearts.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's amazing cards.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... what a sweetie... gorgeous card :)

You have been awarded The Stylish Blogger Award :)

Unknown said...

Wow Caz, just love this card and the sentiment is adorable!! Hugs, Fea

Rach said...

too sweet Caz,
and that sentiment is way cute!!
x

Kamilicrafts said...

Ooh Caz she is gorgeous, got to have her!! Lovely card.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Awwww thats absolutely adorable and such a sweet sentiment!!
I have a little something for you on my blog :o)
hugs and xxx