Search This Blog

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Anyone for Anya? - February Calendar Page...

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog we are making the February page of our Calendar. For mine I have used TGF Creeper Crew Friday. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/RV09
Headphones - C3/BG13
Clothing - RV09/YG03/YG05/BG11/BG13
The papers are American Craft "Teen" collection and I layered them with some Dovecraft glitter cardstock in black. The mat for the image was cut from Crafttime glitter paper using my Nesties scalloped circle. I also created the flower from the same paper using the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Rolled Rose, and stuck a large pearl in the centre to finish. I finished off adding some leaves cut with the black glitter cardstock and a piece of gingham ribbon. 


Be sure to check out our challenge and be in with a chance of winning our fab prize.

7 comments:

misteejay said...

Great idea for an on-going project - love your page.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz,
Glad to hear your back is getting better. Love your calendar page especially the flower.
Happy New Year!
Yvonne x

Loopylou. said...

love it Caz, hope you are not too sore today hun, sending cyber massages!! hugs Lou xx

*Alison* said...

this is adorable.. where did you get your calendar template? HUGS

Suzanne said...

Great project, loving these calender pages. Did you make it or download it from somewhere.?
Hugs Sue x

Berry said...

This is stunning Caz, the colours are so vibrant and I just love those creepers! Hugs Rebekah xx

Doodlecraft said...

Love the calendar page! She is a doll, but that glittery rose is what really caught my eye! Great job--love it!