Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - One for the Kids!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "One for the Kids!". We want to see you make a card for a child. For my card I have used a couple of images from Some Odd Girl. I used Super Tobie and I have removed his head and added the head from Flyin High Mae I have coloured him/her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Eyes - B21
Clothing - Y21/R37/R39/B93/B95/B97
The papers are all October Afternoon Roadmap and I have layered with some black Bazzill cardstock. I cut the star with my Nestabilities, and have added a Craftwork Cards sentiment, and also the "Superman" quote from TLC Creations, which I layered with some glittery cardstock. I have also added some pearl glimmer mist to the background of the card....but you cannot see it as the light at home today was awful...

So be sure to pop on over to the Cute Card Thursday Blog today and join in...we have a wonderful $25 prize for one lucky winner to spend with MFT Stamps.....just think of those gorgeous Die-Namics you could get after Christmas.

I am also entering this card into the challenge on Some Odd Girl as I have used two or more types of bling (glittery cardstock and glimmer mist).

10 comments:

Unknown said...

When the image loaded I totally lullzed! This is too awesome Caz! I love how you swapped it up! Thanks for being so odd with us!

Robin said...

Wow... fantastic idea and fab colouring!! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin

Kim Sonksen said...

How WICKED is that idea????
Love it!!!
Thank you for playing with us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/

yyam said...

How cool is this! Love how you swapped the image heads! And I love love love the sentiment! :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl! :)

chrilvian said...

hiihihi nice idea
love your colouring and sentiment

This N That said...

Look at that amazing coloring and all! LOVE it! thanks for joining some odd girl!

Cor* said...

You are kidding me swapping heads!! PERFECT! I really had to read your post (twice)lol! !Thanks for showing off your blingy, bling, bling with the ODD GIRLZ this fortnight! Corry (GDT)

Marcie Sharp said...

Super adorable!!! I LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

This is very funny and nice.

Robin McK said...

Hey Caz!
Wow, you have done a stellar job re-making this Tobie into a Mae! Thanks for playing with us Oddies!!!