Search This Blog

Friday, November 05, 2010

SJ's Little Musings

This week over on SJ's Little Musings blog there is a cute set of Owl images...you get a selection of coloured owls, glittered owls and also outlines, all for the super bargain price of £1.50....yep just £1.50....find them HERE. For my card I have used one of the outline images and coloured with Copics using the following colours...
W0/W2/R37/R39/YR23/YR24
The papers are all SU Love Letter and I have layered with some shimmer cardstock from Craftwork Cards. I used my SU large heart punch to make the two heart, a Craftowork Cards sentiment and Making Memories mini alphas...plus of course some jet black bling.

Be sure to pop on over to SJ's Blog and take a look at all the images you get for £1.50.

2 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so fabulous Caz!! Love that adorable little owl!!! soooooo cute!!!

hugs!
Meredith

kelly ledder said...

So cute caz x