Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pixie Dust Studios Release Day!!!

It's Release Day for the "Toybox Collection"! It's available NOW in the Pixie Dust Studio!
And here is a card I have made using the Dolly Do-Little image available HERE. I have printed her twice so that it looks like they are Sisters.
I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/E55
Clothing - BG10/BG11/R20/R21/R22/YG01/YG03
The papers are all My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup Girl available HERE. I have added a Craftwork Cards sentiment, some roses and A-B bling. 


She was such a pleasure to colour and I am pleased with how cute the two of the look together...reminds me of when my Mum dressed my Sister and I in the same outfits when we were kids....LOL

4 comments:

misteejay said...

What lovely images - great card.

Toni :o)

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fantastic card Caz!

Andrea said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous idea to print the image twice to make sisters. Gorgeous card.
Love, Andrea xx

Jenny said...

Very cute card! Your copic colouring is an inspiration to me. Ta heaps. Jenny B