Search This Blog

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Anyone for Anya? Challenge - Kraft Cardstock

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog we want you to use kraft cardstock on your card. For my card I have stamped the Miss Anya from the Later Sk8er set available HERE and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E49
Clothing - Y21/Y38/E42/E43/BG10/BG11/E57
The papers are all My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy "True Blue" available HERE and I have added a layer of Dovecraft glitter cardstock to the base and also the the image. I have added a sentiment from the stamp set (Sk8er) and one of my ticket sentiments printed onto kraft cardstock. I get my kraft cardstock from Stampin' Up as I love using it and like to have a nice collection of it. As you can see I have embraced this weeks challenge and used plenty of kraft cardstock.

Be sure to check out this week challenge and join in to be in with a chance of winning our prize this week. I have also used the sketch over on Friday Sketchers, so be sure to pop on over there and check out the sketch and DT inspiration.

Today Georgia and I are invited to Sunday lunch with friends and afterwards we are having some fireworks....but before we go I have to bake some Chocolate Brownies...the last lot I made were a hit and I had requests for more....

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I adore this card and the papers you used! How fun!
...mmmm, chocolate brownies :)
Enjoy your day!
hugs, margie

Tracy Jedi said...

Love this card! The marker colors blend perfectly with the papers!