Search This Blog

Monday, October 04, 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 44 - Lilian's Sketch


Here is a card I made using the sketch over on The Sugar Bowl. I dusted off my Gorjuss stamps and played along.

I have used the Party Princess image by Suzanne Woolcott for Sugar Nellie. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - BG10/BG11/YG00/YG01/Y28/R37
Bear - E30/E31/Y17/R37
The papers are K&Co Poppy Seed and I have added a cherry blossom and a couple of roses, a star pin and an Inkadinkado quote sentiment.

Be sure to pop over to The Sugar Bowl and check out the stunning DT cards.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely, bright card Caz and the sentiment is just perfect for the image!! Gorjuss!! Lol Lynn ♥

Zarah said...

That's adorable!

sandra's crafty corner said...

hiya hun, wowzers i love this card its beautiful,
we will be having a celebration over at creative craft challenges soon with lots of prizes up for grabs,
hugs sandra xxx

Jenny said...

I am new to this blogging stuff, but I found your blog and love it. This card is so gorgeous. I am so inspired. Ta heaps. jenny

Tammy said...

Oh I love it.

Lysa said...

SUPER cute!! Love it (& the shiny black hair!) :)

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card Caz and fantastic colouring!love the gorgeous design and detail.

Hugs Linda

Lilian said...

Stunning card Caz! Lovely colors and love the added butterflies! Very pretty! Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Sarah B said...

Hi Teamie, Love the card it is stunning, Thanks for joining in at the sugar bowl, Good Luck tomorrow, Hugs Sarah B x