Search This Blog

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Some Odd Girl...

Here is a card I made using an image by Some Odd Girl called Kaylee which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49/E44
Clothing - R37/R46/B93/B95/B97/B29
The papers are all Craftwork Cards Anglomania and I layered them with some shimmer cardstock. The embellishments have been kept to a minimum by just adding one of the Anglomania sentiments and some red bling.

Make sure you come back tomorrow to see this weeks Anyone for Anya? card.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

A lovely card - I love the image, and your colouring is fab.
Have a great weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

misteejay said...

What a super card for a young teen.

Another success, Caz.

Toni :o)

Sam said...

Great card, I love the papers.