Search This Blog

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - 1-2-3 Recipe!

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog our theme is 1-2-3 Recipe! For example, 1 image, 2 designer papers, 3 embellishments, or 3 images, 2 designer papers and 1 embellishment (like I did).

For my card I have used all three images from the new Miss Anya Lounge set available HERE from Tracy @ Dies to Die For. I have coloured the girls with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair (l-r) - E47/E49/E44/E18/E19/E53/E50
Clothing - E30/E31/B93/B95/B97/B29/R37/R46
The papers are Anglomania by Craftwork Cards, and I used 2 sheets (one I cut the sentiment bits from) and some American Craft ribbon.

Be sure to hop on over ot the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog to see the rest of the DT creations and check out the fab prize on offer this week.

3 comments:

tanja said...

Hi Caz great looking card
xxx tanja

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card ! Just love the Anya's you have used and what terrific paper for the background. I might have a go at this challenge once the "cat" has gone to work as I have a new Anya to play with !

Missed you at Ally Pally. Going to the NEC ?

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Tammy said...

Oh Caz! I love your card.
It's so cute.