Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

SJ's Little Musings...

This week over on SJ's Little Musing blog, SJ has created this wonderful cupcake set for you to buy....just £1.50 for an amazing set, cupcakes with interchangeable tops...this one is the muffin top. I decided that it would make a cute corner bookmark, and decoupaged the top and added some Stickles to the choc chips.

The base of the corner bookmark is made from Bazzill kraft cardstock and I added some random spotted paper from a really old (2006) kit that I found in a box. I added a bit of SU choc chip taffeta ribbons and a couple of Heidi Grace pins (again from 2006) plus some Making Memories mini alpha's. 

So far I have made a total of 8 corner bookmarks, but one has been given as a gift...so I have 7 for the Christmas Craft Stall I am doing at the school later this year....want to make sure I am organised this time...LOL

Make sure you pop on over to SJ's Little Musings blog to see the full kit, plus the other fab creations.

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

This sketch is fabulous and your card WOW amazing I love it! Beth