Search This Blog

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch by Bev!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have a fab sketch provided by Bev. I decided to use on of the James the Bear images on my card, this one is called In the Snow (currently out of stock). I have coloured him with Copics (sorry I am away and cannot remember the colours I used). The papers are all Bo Bunny T'is the Season and I have added some Papermania ribbon, a Stampin' Up punch and stamp and a foam snowflake from HobbyCraft. To the coloured image, I have also added some white Liquid Pearls and some stardust Stickles.

Be sure to pop on over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog to see what wonderful 
creations the rest of the DT made.
 

4 comments:

carol said...

oh adorable card, love your little xmas trees, x carol

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love the vibrant colors and the color combo!

misteejay said...

Lovely card, Caz.

Toni :o)

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Caz its so cute.
luv
Debby