Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Sketch by Bev


This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have a fab sketch provided by the lovely Bev.

For my card I have used the James the Bear, Deck the Halls. He has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - C0/C2
Decorations - YG03/R81/R83/R85/Y21
The papers are all PaperMania Festive Frolics which I have layered with some Provocraft cardstock. I have added an old Craftwork Cards sentiment that I found on an everything for £1 stall in April at Ally Pally and a Prima bling swirl.

Be sure to pop over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the DT's awesome creations...they are totally stunning.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Lovely card - so love these images.

Toni :o)