Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog - Untraditiional Christmas

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Untraditional Christmas. We want to see your cards featuring either untraditional colours or images.

For my card I went for the colours option and choose Pink/Black/Grey, I just love those colours and cannot tell you how many of the DCWV Rose Tinted paper pads I have gone through....Tracy @ Dies to Die For has them reduced at the moment in either the 6x6 or 8x8 pads.

I have used the James Bear Christmas Cracker and coloured his with Copics using the following colours...
James Bear - C0/C2/R81/R83
Cracker - R81/R83/C7/C9
Along with the DCWV papers I have also used some Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock in Beetle Black, some decorative pins, ribbon from HobbyCraft , pearl bling and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to pop on over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's creations.

1 comment:

Mephisto said...

WOW, this is a really stunning card.
Love the colors on it!

Hugs
DOmi