Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Corner Bookmark...


Here is another of the Corner Bookmarks that I have been making. This one was as a little birthday gift for one of Georgia's school friends. I have used one of the images from Some Odd Girl, this one is called Sleepy Mae and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47/E49
Eyes - B21
Clothing - BG10/R37/E30/E31/Y21
Bear - E30/E31
I have used some Bazill and Bazzill Bling cardstock for the base, and added some KI Memories Love Elsie "Toby" ribbon, plus her name using Making Memories mini alpha's. To her eyes I even added a dot of Glossy Accents to make them look shiny/glassy.

So far I have made seven to sell, but I want to have about 30-50, plus some other matching items....so expect to see more over the coming months...

Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see my Anyone for Anya card.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's DARLING Caz! I'm so geeked that you've been enjoying the digis. What a super cute idea to make the bookmark and your coloring is so fabby!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is darling! Beth

Unknown said...

These are great. I love visiting your blog.