Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Window!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your cards/projects that include a window. For my card I added a window with my Nestabilities Label One die and created an underwater scene. To make it look like there was water in the window I filled a small ziplock bag with cheapo hair gel from Asda (40p for a tub). I have coloured the cute Pearl with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E08/E19
Clothing/Tail - B000/B00/B02/R00/R01/R02
The papers are all DCWV Tahiti Beach and I have added a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment, a couple of Fancy Pants pins and a piece of Anita's ribbon made into a bow with my bowmaker....I then added some pearl bling to finish off.

Be sure to check out the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog to see the awesome creations by the rest of the DT.....stunning!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE your underwater effect!!! What an adorable card! xxD

Danni said...

Love how you colored Pearl! Gorgeous card!

Buttercup said...

Great Colors! I too love how your colored her and the shimmery underwater look is just great!!! :) XOXO

Larissa said...

Very lovely card, Caz! Love the underwater look.

Hugs,
Larissa