Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Doughnuts!!!

Here is a card I made using the Doughnut image and papers by Tiddly Inks. They are fab and already coloured so I decided that they needed some glitter. I added sprinkles of Stickles to the backing paper and the main image has been decoupaged and then covered in Stickles icing....I have layered the printed papers with some kraft cardstock and used a freebie sentiment from Create with TLC, plus a couple of pins from Wild Orchid Crafts and some Stampin' Up choc chip taffeta.

I don't often make cards without people or animals on, but it's my Sister's Birthday next month and she doesn't like cards with people on.....so maybe this will go to her...unless I make another for her before then...LOL

We had great fun yesterday when we went to see Shrek Forever After....we all loved it. Today we are off swimming and tomorrow we are going to the cinema again this time to see Toy Story 3 in 3D.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Your addition of glitter and stickles is just perfect......and the perfect sentiment too :)

♥Rach♥ said...

This is just ADORABLE! I totally love all the donuts and the center one truly just pops off the page, the glitter is wonderful too :0) (I am incapable of making a card without stickles, hehe)

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

My jaw just dropped when I saw this in my Google Reader, I had to come over and tell you how amazing this is!!!!
xx-Kristyn
www.goodgravycrafts.com

Cassie_lu said...

love the sugar coating on the doughnut. Amazing color of it as well

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is perfect, Caz....I love it!!!