Search This Blog

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Whateva!


This week over on Cute Card Thursday we have an open theme. For my card I have used one of the images available to buy from this weeks sponsor...Digital Delights. I have coloured the cute giraffe with my Copics using the following colours...
R81/R83/R85/E50/B21
The papers are all PaperMania "Summer Bloom" and I have layered them with some kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some lace, a couple of Fancy Pants pins, a Tim Holtz Adage ticket, a couple of PaperMania buttons and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards. The image has also been altered in Photoshop Elements to add the "It's a Girl!" to the banner.

I have also used the sketch over on Sketch Saturday, so be sure to hop on over there and check out the DT cards.

4 comments:

Anne-marie said...

hi Caz, what a pretty card love the image x

Annie said...

what a fabulous new baby card Caz! I love the bright colours, cute image and modern feel to it all.
hugs, annie x

Jo said...

Oh Caz this is so beautiful! :)
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Andrea said...

A beautiful baby card - love your colouring of the giraffe, and the lace looks gorgeous!
Love, Andrea xx