Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Photo inspired colour challenge...


This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog we have a colour theme inspired by a photo of a gorgeous vase of flowers. For my card I have used one of The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew, this one is called "Tuesday", and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - R81/R83
Crown - Y21/Y26/Y28
Clothing - V13/V15/V17
Boots - RV29
I have used an off-cut of Hambly Overlay that I had lying around and have used that for the base of the card. I have then used a glittery foam crown that I got in HobbyCraft and used my Nesties Label One set to create the background for the image to attach to....I have also added some on the inside so that they can be written on. The cherry blossom flowers are from Creative Treasures as are the pins and a circle sentiment by Craftwork Cards. I also punch a couple of holes in the Hambly overlay and threaded through some Bazzill Tulle, and tied it in a big bow.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's designs on Anyone for Anya?....they have rocked the colour theme.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow Caz this is amazing! Love the big crown and the fab colours. Awesome design
love tasha xx

Andrea said...

What a fabulous card - I love what you've used as the card base, and your use of the glittery crown!
Love, Andrea xx

KatzoKrazy said...

Wow what a wonderful card you have created, i love the big crown and the beautiful stamps.
love the way you have colored the stamp!

- katie

MagsB said...

This is fab! I love the big crown and the pink and purple colours! The Hambly overlay looks fantastic!

luv, Mags x